David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, speaks at the NYC Blockchain Center Tech and Invest Summit in New York organized by Blockchain Center
NEW YORK – May 15, 2018 – PRLog — Investors, entrepreneurs, academia, international companies, and investment institutions will be converging on May 18, 2018 at the newly established private club, The Hudson Club New York for this exclusive event.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake is one of the keynote speakers. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICO’s. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
Drake says, “This event will bring together industry experts from the US and China, bridging together the two countries to discuss the innovative technologies and investment opportunities that blockchain is continuously providing. The delegates will surely gain valuable insights from both communities.”
The one-day summit will feature interactive exhibitions, panel discussions, networking breaks, and a VIP cocktail reception to conclude the event. Some of the topics to be discussed include how to make the right investment in ICOs and blockchain companies, women leading in blockchain, where will the next 100 million crypto users come from, the future of real estate with blockchain, and how blockchain technology will innovate enterprises.
Some of the speakers include:
• Alex Mashinsky, CEO & Founder, Celsius.network
• Andrew Zhang, Watson Cloud Architect & Evangelist, IBM
• Ariana Fowler, Impact Analyst, ConsenSys
• Chen Zhao, Managing CEO & Director, Iconiz.io
• Emi Yoshikawa, Director of Joint Venture, Ripple
• Heidi Yu, Founder & CEO, Boosto
• Jiangtao Sun, Founder & Investor, China Binary Sale Technology & Goopal
• Jimmy Zhang, Co-founder, Event Strategy Consulting
• Kevin Shtofman, National Blockchain Lead, Real Estate at Deloitte LLP
• Ray Valdes, CTO, ConsenSys
• Richard Chen, Blockchain Project Lead, T-Mobile
The supporting organizations for this summit include Byte Academy, Columbia Blockchain Alliance, Cube, Iconiz, Blockchain Educators, WSFC, Yue Yue TV, TechAg Capital, and Angels Global. The media partners are Enlight Global Consulting, Event Strategy, VVTV, ctrlshift.co, and TuoniaoX.com. Study the Blockchain, Fusion, and Versara Trade are some of the exhibitors.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: