David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, speaks at the NYC BlockAsia Conference organized by Blockchain Pangea
NEW YORK – May 16, 2018 – PRLog — Blockchain leaders, crypto professionals, investors, financial analysts, industry experts, and stakeholders from the United States and Asia-Pacific will gather at the Caden in Broadway, New York for the NYC BlockAsia Conference on May 18, 2018.
David Drake, LDJ Capital Chairman, is one of the panel speakers on this conference. More recently, he is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
Drake says, “The NYC BlockAsia Conference’s tagline ‘Where East meets West’ best describes this event where all the blockchain and crypto leaders from Asia meet in New York. This is further proof that Asia has been one of the leaders in blockchain technology as well as cryptocurrency adoption and application. I am looking forward to speak in this informative conference and to share my perspective. This is a must-attend event for all crypto and blockchain enthusiasts.”
This conference features panel discussions, presentation from speakers, and networking activities for the attendees. Some of the topics include the perspectives of investors on the Asian blockchain landscape, the US-Asia integration opportunities for blockchain incubators, and the Asia market perspectives.
There will be mini breaks after every panel discussion, lunch, networking sessions, and after-event VIP cocktails. The attendees will get the opportunity to build their network, and to interact with the speakers, professionals and thought leaders in the event.
Along with David Drake, some of the speakers and moderators are:
• Alex Jihyun Won, COO and Co-Founder, Watcha, Inc.
• David Beiner, CEO and Founder, Abacus Solutions
• Denis Lam, CEO and Co-Founder, IOTBlock
• Julian Peh, CEO and Co-Founder, Aditus
• Michael Holdmann, CEO and Founder, Prasaga
• Parker Fairfield, CEO and Founder, FusionICO
• Xiangyu Shi, Partner, Node Capital
• Xiaochen Zhang, President, FinTech4Good
• Yang Tong, Partner, Jinse Finance
• Yuhi Ikegami, Systems Engineer, CTIA JP
The event partner is the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC). The event’s co-organizers include BLOCKSAUCE, BLOCKHOUS, ContractLand, and Jinse. The platinum sponsors of the event are PRASAGA, CTIA and IoTBLock. Some of the event’s gold sponsors include Augmate, Centrality, Contents Protocol, #HASHED, Kambria, and TomoChain.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: