David Drake, Chairman of The Soho Loft Media Group and LDJ Capital, speaks at the World Trade Blockchain Summer Edition in New York City organized by CastaDiva Forum
NEW YORK – June 28, 2018 – Investors, corporate executives, venture capitalists, fintech experts, and blockchain enthusiasts will convene at the World Trade Center in New York for the World Trade Blockchain Summer Edition on June 29, 2018.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake will be one of the panel speakers in this forum. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
He says, “The conversation about Blockchain is now on a global scale. It excites me to know that the major corporations are now looking at blockchain technology adoption in their business platforms. This forum will help attendees to learn more about the investors’ insight on blockchain tech and other relevant topics in the crypto space.”
Jane King of LilaMax Media LLC is the forum’s host. Nine companies will be presenting in this forum. A panel discussion on ICO in the marketplace will also take place with distinguished speakers.
Together with David Drake, here are the event’s moderators and speakers:
• Benoit J.P. Flammang, Co-Founder, DiamHolding
• Guido Geminiani, CEO, IMPERSIVE
• Jane King, CEO and Founder, LilaMax Media LLC
• Jeff Koyen, President, 360 Blockchain
• Keith Bliss, Senior Vice President, Head of Investment Banking and Director of Sales and Marketing, Cuttone & Company
• Luca Oddo, CEO, CastaDiva Forums
• Nathan Chandra, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Buttrfly
• Rob Nance, Managing Partner, CityBlock Capital
• Ryan Scott, CEO and Founding Partner, AKoin
Forum participants can have one-on-one meetings with the investors and the presenting companies. They will have also a virtual reality experience with IMPERSIVE. A breakfast welcome, lunch break, and invite-only VIP cocktails after the forum are opportunities for the attendees to expand their networks.
The forum’s presenting companies include CoArt, BeatBit, FiiiLab Ltd., GTherm Energy Inc., Regen Network, Stasis Gaming, Swarm Fund, Terra Virtua, and WAX. The forum’s sponsor is Crypto Oracle and Investors Gold. The Soho Loft Media Group is the media partner of this forum.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (https://ldjcapital.com) is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs.
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: