David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, speaks at the World BlockChain Summit in Singapore organized by Trescon Global
NEW YORK – July 16, 2018 – Startups, IT leaders, governments, blockchain developers, investors, and regional businesses will be converging on July 19 – 20, 2018 at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore for this much-anticipated summit.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake is one of the keynote speakers. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was still unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
Drake says, “Blockchain has been continuously disrupting and decentralizing traditional business models, locally and on a global scale. Large companies are now paying attention to this dynamic ecosystem and no longer have a backseat mindset. This summit is a great platform for experts to share their knowledge with blockchain professionals coming from various countries.”
The summit will have keynote and technical presentations, startup exhibition, panel discussions, ICO pitching competition, several networking breaks, and an after event party. The topics for discussion include impact of blockchain technology in private and public sector, benefits of smart contracts, future of the tokenomics as well as blockchain and the future of banking.
Some of the event speakers include:
• Alex Momot, Founder and CEO, REMME
• Charles Hoskinson, CEO – IOHK, Founder – Cardano
• Chris Tse, Founding Director, Cardstack Foundation
• Cris D Tran, Group Director, QRC Group
• Danish Manzoor, Executive Editor, International Business Times
• David Johnson, CEO, Latium – Blockchain Microtasking
• Gip Cutrino, Founder and CEO, Sgame Pro
• Nicole Nguyen, Head of APAC, Infinity Blockchain Ventures
• Karthik Iyer, CEO, BlockchainMonk
• Samson Lee, Founder and CEO, CoinStreet
The platinum sponsors for this summit are Apla, Rental Coins, Messenger Bank, and Sgame Pro. Icovo, Clarity, Latium, and Cardstack are the gold sponsors. The silver sponsors include Digital Bits, Momentum, and Game Protocol. Some of the investment partners are LDJ Capital, Rooftop Ventures, Node Capital, Skystar Capital, Marvelstone, and Mindworks Ventures. The media partners include The Soho Loft Media Group, ICO Buffer, Tractica, Mind Commerce, Fintech Weekly, and CoinStaker.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs. LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. The firm is involved in asset management and marketing making of cryptocurrency from, but not limited to, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai.
LDJ Capital has three subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications:
For more information on LDJ Capital, visit: https://ldjcapital.com