LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake speaks at the Crypto Summit in Switzerland, organized by Smart Valor
NEW YORK – March 27, 2018 – Global influencers, investors, entrepreneurs, startups, crypto and blockchain experts, and policy makers will converge on March 27-28 2018 at Samsung Hall, Hoffnigstrasse 1, Zurich, Switzerland for this much-awaited Europe’s premier cryptocurrency and blockchain conference.
David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, says, “Crypto Summit brings together like-minded people from all over the world to discuss the trends, successes, challenges and the future of cryptocurrencies. Attendees have an opportunity to learn from and network with most sought after crypto executives, advisors, investors and speakers. It is a must-attend forum for those interested in crypto business.”
Some of the topics to be discussed at the summit include: global state of crypto, identity on the blockchain, state of ICO regulation in Switzerland, race for the winning protocol, how to invest and what to avoid in crypto and blockchain sector, cryptos and the post-legal tender age, best practice of launching your blockchain project, security of crypto assets, the recipe for a successful ICO, blockchain real assets, ICO vs venture capital, global competition for crypto hub, origins of crypto valley and way forward, women in blockchain, how blockchain technology is expected to transform the society, lessons learnt from investing in crypto, future of banking and rise of cryptocurrency hedge funds.
The summit will also feature panel discussions, roundtables, networking breaks, expo, coffee breaks, ICO pitches, product and project showcases, exclusive VIP lounge and a post-conference reception. The first day will be purely networking day designed to encourage discussion and connections. After the main event, interested attendees can also attend ski-networking in Davos on 29 March 2018.
This event will host different high profile speakers and crypto experts from Switzerland and other parts of the world.
Some of the headline speakers are:
• Alex Tapscott, Co-Founder, Blockchain Research Institute
• Brigitte Luginbuehl, CEO and Founder, SwissRealCoin
• Charles Hoskinson, CEO, Input Output HK
• David Drake, Chairman, LDJ Capital
• Guenther Dobrauz, Partner and Leader, PwC Legal Switzerland
• Jamie Burke, CEO and Co-Founder, Outlier Ventures
• Jan Brzezek, CEO and Co-Founder, Crypto Finance AG
• Joerg Gasser, State Secretary, Federal Department of Finance
• Jon Matonis, Founding Director and Executive Director, Bitcoin Foundation
• Kathleen Breitman, CEO and Co-Founder, Tezos
• Nicolas Brand, Partner, Lakestar
• Olga Feldmeier, CEO, Smart Valor
• Ransu Salovaara, CEO, TokenMarket
• Sam Chadwick, Director of Financial & Risk Innovation, Thomson Reuters
• Sebastian Baerhold, Managing Director and Co-Founder, IDnow
• Tekin Salimi, Project Manager, Polychain Capital
• Thomas Power, Member of the Board of Director, 9 Spokes
• Tim Draper, Founder, Draper Associates/ DFJ/Draper University
• Vinny Lingham, CEO and Co-Founder, Civic.com
The Summit sponsors include: Abra, Bitcoin Suisse, Eligma, ETHERISC, hive, Pavo, POPCHEST,SkyCell,SwissRealCoin, Swisscom Blockchain, Utopia Music and UTRUST.
Media partners of this summit include: Crypto Finance, Crypto Valley, financialmediaAG, Finews.ch, Handelszeitung, Digital Finance News, Handelszeitung.ch, Lakeside Partners, Startup Grind, Swiss ICT Investor Club, Swiss Finance + Technology Association, Swissinfo.ch, Swiss Finance Startups, The Cointelegraph, Thomson Reuters, Ubex, Validity Labs and LDJ Capital.
Last year’s edition of Crypto Summit was attended by more than 2,500 people from 30 different countries. Since then, cryptocurrency and blockchain sector has gained a lot of traction all over the world. Therefore this forthcoming summit is expected to be bigger and better. Switzerland wants to be referred to as a ‘crypto nation’ and the government will use this forum to demonstrate some of the milestones achieved so far. The distinguished speakers and panelists at this event will make it informative, refreshing, inspiring and fascinating for crypto and blockchain enthusiasts.
We invite you to visit www.TheSohoLoft.com/
THE SOHO LOFT Media Group (www.thesoholoft.com)
The Soho Loft Media Group is a global financial media company with 3 divisions:
THE SOHO LOFT CONFERENCES organizes up to 200+ investor-focused global summits, talks and events annually.
TIMES IMPACT PUBLICATIONS produces relevant content on investing and entrepreneurship that are published and syndicated in 100+ leading online publications and growing.
VICTORIA GLOBAL Communications specializes in client Investor Relations, Public Relations, Branding and Social Media Marketing.
The Soho Loft Media Group is your global partner for your investment and business strategies.
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.845.9652