David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, speaks at the Blockchain Futurist Conference in Canada organized by Untraceable
Innovators, investors, blockchain companies, pioneers, startups, and blockchain enthusiasts will convene on August 15 – 16, 2018 in Toronto, Canada for this highly anticipated conference.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake is one of the keynote speakers. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was still unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
Drake says, “This conference will greatly focus on the trends and future of blockchain. There will be several startups that will launch their products and will definitely be a great venue to highlight their technology and connect with potential investors.”
The conference will feature keynotes, hands-on workshops, networking breaks, and notable product announcements and launches. A closing party will conclude the event. The topics for discussion include the evolution of the blockchain community, future of currency, future of tokenization, diversity in blockchain, building technology for a better society.
Together with Drake, speakers include:
• Al Burgio, CEO, DigitalBits
• Amber Scott, Founder, Outlier Solutions Inc.
• David Wachsman, CEO, Wachsman
• Jacob Blish, Token Engineer, ConsenSys
• Justin Newton, CEO, Netki
• Michael Hyatt, Founder, BlueCat
• Michael Perklin, CSIO, ShapeShift
• Nick Spanos, Co-founder, Zap
• Tracy Leparulo, CEO, Untraceable
• Trevor Koverko, Founder, Polymath
The community partners include UTBC, Startwell, Crypto Chicks, Datathon, and The Blockchain Hub. Some of the media partners are The Soho Loft Media Group, LDJ Capital, ICO Holder, Finyear, Blocks Point, Blockchain Radio, Currency Times, Bitnews Today, Bitcoin Market Journal, Top ICO List, Digital Notice, Crypto Disrupt, and Block Alive.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs. LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. The firm is involved in asset management and marketing making of cryptocurrency from, but not limited to, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai.
LDJ Capital has three subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications:
For more information on LDJ Capital, visit: https://ldjcapital.com