LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake speaks at the Crypto Health Summit in Los Angeles, California organized by Digital Health Ledger Technologies
NEW YORK – May 4, 2018 – Healthcare entrepreneurs, blockchain entrepreneurs, hedge fund managers, healthcare professionals and administrators, researchers, venture capitalists, angel investors, innovators, and various industry experts will meet at the Vibiana in Los Angeles, California for the Crypto Health Summit on May 21 – 22, 2018.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake will be one of the speakers in this summit. More recently, he is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when everyone was avoiding it. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
He says, “Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology modernized the way assets and investments were allocated and integrated by numerous companies from various industries, and now, tokenization will help modernize the medical and healthcare industry. I am very excited to be a part of this informative summit, to be able to share my insights, and to learn more from my esteemed colleagues.”
The two-day summit will feature debates, panel discussions, and networking activities. Some of the topics to be discussed are tokenization and the future of healthcare, the impact of trends on the value chain of healthcare, the concerns in entrepreneurship and crypto health, how blockchain and crypto health will increase data security, and the market impact of the healthcare tokenization.
There will also be lunches, after party cocktails, and a VIP dinner. Attendees and speakers will be able to connect and converse with one another and thus, build their network.
Together with David Drake, here are the speakers on the event:
• Aloke Mandal, M.D., Ph.D., Partner, Hardesty Healthcare Solutions
• Amber Hartley, Chief Corporate Development Officer, BurstIQ
• Amy Wan, Founder and CEO, Sagewise
• Benjamin Schanker, MD, MBA, MPH, Director, American Board of Medical Quality
• Bhaskar Krishnamachari, Ph.D., Ming Hsieh Faculty Fellow and Professor, University of Southern California Viterbi School of Engineering
• Cyrus Maaghul, Founder and CEO, HealthCombix
• Ilya Kupershmidt, Founder and CEO, Gali Health
• Justin Wu, Head of Growth, CoinCircle
• Karim Babay, Chairman and CEO, HealthSapiens
• Pamela Kato, Ed.M., Ph.D., Owner, P. M. Kato Consulting
• Ron Gutman, Founder and CEO, HealthTap
• Sydney Armani, CEO, Fintech World
• Walter de Brouwer, Founder and CEO, doc.ai
For more details, visit:
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: