David Drake, The Soho Loft Media Group and LDJ Capital Chairman, speaks at the TEAMZ Blockchain Summit organized by TEAMZ Inc.
Investors, blockchain enthusiasts, influencers, corporate executives, media, and industry experts convene at the Warehouse Terrada in Tokyo, Japan for the TEAMZ Blockchain Summit on September 28 and 29, 2018.
LDJ Capital’s Chairman David Drake is one of the summit’s speakers. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
He says, “It is very fascinating to witness how the blockchain space is now expanding to a global scale where blockchain experts, thought leaders, influencers, and the audience participate in this very dynamic market. There are a lot of opportunities for this space and I am certain that we are looking at the future – it is looking really good.”
This two-day event features exhibitions from the participating companies, panel discussions with the speakers, keynote speeches on stage, and virtual reality (VR) tech entertainment. The experts will give their insights regarding the recent innovations in the blockchain industry. The summit also features networking opportunities in between the events and a red carpet gala where the attendees can communicate with the high-level key persons in the blockchain space and engage in community and cultural experiences.
Together with Mr. David Drake, some of the summit’s guest speakers include:
• An Xinxin, Partner, Jinse Finance
• Du Jun, CEO, Node Investment
• Dušan Stojanović, Founder and Director, True Global Ventures 3
• Emi Wada, Executive Director, Crypto Research
• He Chang, CEO and Co-Founder, CDC
• Jeffrey Wernick, Cryptocurrency Investor
• Makoto Takano, Editor-in-Chief, Forbes Japan
• Nick Yang Ning, Founder, LeBox Capital
• Wannipha Jen Buakaew, “Crypto Jen,” Cryptocurrency Influencer
The event’s community partner is NTT DATA. The media partners of the summit include ASCII Startup, BitTimes, Blockspoint, Business Insider Japan, COINJINJA, COIN OTAKU, Cointelegraph Japan, CRYPTO COIN PORTAL, Crypto Times, Digital Journal, ICOHolder, ICO News, InnovationS-
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs. LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. The firm is involved in asset management and marketing making of cryptocurrency from, but not limited to, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai.
LDJ Capital has three subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications:
For more information on LDJ Capital, visit: https://ldjcapital.com