Top family offices participate in the Elite RIA & Family Office Global Leaders Conference organized by JABOY Productions
Investors, Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), elite family offices, company executives, and venture capitalists convened at the Four Seasons Hotel in Montreal, Quebec for the recently-concluded Elite RIA & Family Office Global Leaders Conference last July 14-17, 2019.
LDJ Capital Managing Director Vibhuti Jha was a speaker for this conference. Vibhuti Jha is currently a Principal at Ashcroft Sullivan & Jha, a firm specializing in EB-5 immigration program for targeted economic areas. Being the Managing Director of LDJ Capital, a team of professionals supporting family offices, is his other passion. He is the Managing Director of Global Capital Services Group – a diversified group of highly accomplished bankers offering global services to their clients. He is also an investor-partner in a company called Human Potential Project, a transformation management company that installs practices of performance-based management culture in the workplace.
Vibhuti Jha said, “It was a great event. This conference was an excellent meeting of top professionals and institutional representatives.”
The four-day conference featured keynote speeches and panel discussions with the guest speakers. The attendees had the opportunity to stay at the Four Seasons Hotel and there were networking opportunities for the guests and investors in between the programs. Some of the topics discussed in the conference were on fees, management, structure, strategies on alternative income and tax optimization, the impact of family offices in real estate and private equity, family office investments on private deals, and more.
Along with Vibhuti Jha, some of the event’s speakers included:
• Bill Grous, Managing Director, Alex Brown
• Chip Cummings, CEO, Red Oak Capital Group
• Dr. Forrest Bryant, CEO, High Speed Alliance
• John Grady, Partner, DLA Piper
• Jon Najarian, Co-Founder, Najarian Family Office
• Mark Gatto, Co-CEO, CION Investments
• Pavle Sabic, Global Business Head for Tech, Data & Analytics, S&P Global Market Intelligence
• Ronald Diamond, CEO and Founder, Diamond Wealth
• Sheila B. Driscoll, Founder, The Sheila B. Driscoll Foundation
• William Dioguardi, Chairman and CEO, Four Springs Capital
The featured presenting companies are CBIZ MHM, DLA Piper, Kaufman Rossin, and PwC. Green Rock, Megatel Capital Investment (MCI), MDS Energy Development, National Brokerage Atlantic, and Spring Hills are platinum sponsors of the event. Some of the event’s gold sponsors include Alt 5 Sigma, Cavalier Investments, CION Investments, deeproot, EveryIncome, FactRight, Four Springs Capital Trust, iSelect Fund, Peachtree Hotel Group, Quantum, Red Oak Capital, and SharesPost 100 Fund. The media partners of the event are FORE and The DI Wire.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, and recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrencies.
LDJ Cayman Fund is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. The firm is involved in asset management and market-making of cryptocurrency from, but not limited to, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Dubai.
LDJ Capital has three subdivision:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Capital Advisory and LDJ Cayman Fund.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: The Soho Loft News and Family Offices Today.
For more information on LDJ Capital, visit: https://ldjcapital.com/