David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, speaks at the Mining Disrupt Conference Miami organized by Mining Disrupt Conference
Crypto professionals, miners, investors, enterprises, coin developers, blockchain and crypto enthusiasts, startups, and global media will participate in the Mining Disrupt Conference at the DoubleTree Miami Airport & Convention Center in Miami, Florida on July 23 – 24, 2019.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake will be one of the speakers for the event. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was still unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
David Drake says, “We are now seeing the rise of blockchain startups and blockchain-based products around the world. I am looking forward to see how these new platforms will impact the global financial market landscape in the coming years.”
The conference features keynote speeches, panel discussions, and exhibition with the attending companies. There will be lunch and an afterparty where the attendees will get the chance to interact with the investors and experts. In the conference, the topics include an introduction to mining, blockchain, bitcoin, and smart contracts, the role of blockchain in funding and payment systems, the legalities and difficulties of mining, and protocols on blockchain and smart contracts.
Along with David Drake, the speakers on the event include:
• Arseniy Grusha, CEO and Founder, Wattum Mining Pool
• David Li, CEO and Founder, Rawpool
• Henry Quan, CEO, ePIC Blockchain Technologies Inc.
• Jan Capek, CEO, Slushpool
• Joshua Holmes, CEO and Founder, LightSpeed
• Jane Hu, COO, BTC.com
• Kristy-Leigh Minehan, CTO, Core Scientific
• Michael Savuskan, CEO, Alpha Miner
• Oleg Flaksman, Chairman of the Board, Blockchain & Crypto Mining Association
• Philip Salter, Head of Mining Operations, Genesis Mining
• Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, CEO and Founder, LATOKEN
• Yahor Punko, Chief Marketing Officer, BiXBiT
The partners of the event are the Blockchain Association of Miners, Blockchain & Crypto Mining Association, and BlokTech. Core Scientific and Innosilicon, together with Blockchain Association of Miners and BlokTech, are the elite sponsors of the event. AntPool, Avnet, Bitmain, BTC.com, Canaan, Compute North, Crypto Mining Tools, and Whatsminer are the advanced sponsors of the conference. Advania, BixBit, Cudo Miner, Genesis Mining, LightSpeed, Obelisk, and Rawpool are among the event’s featured companies. Some of the event’s media partners include AMBCrypto, BTCMANAGER, CoinCodex, CoinGecko, CoinMarketCap, Cointelegraph, ICO Friends, ICOholder, Light Node Media, The Bad Crypto Podcast, and The Soho Loft Media Group.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, and recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrencies.
LDJ Cayman Fund is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. The firm is involved in asset management and market-making of cryptocurrency from, but not limited to, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Dubai.
LDJ Capital has three subdivision:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Capital Advisory and LDJ Cayman Fund.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: The Soho Loft News and Family Offices Today.
For more information on LDJ Capital, visit: https://ldjcapital.com/