David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, speaks at the World Blockchain Summit in Frankfurt, Germany organized by Trescon
NEW YORK – May 24, 2018 – Startups, technology players, global blockchain experts, IT leaders, and regional businesses will converge on June 25-26, 2018 in Frankfurt, Germany for this much-awaited summit.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake is one of the keynote speakers. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICO’s. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
Drake says, “Blockchain has been disrupting several industries in various countries, in a rapid pace. The support for this growing decentralized ecosystem has been tremendous and I am excited to see how this technology will transform the global financial system in the months to come.”
The two-day summit will feature startup exhibitions, panel discussions, tech-talks, fireside-chats, a pitch competition and ICO grand slam. The topics to be discussed include boosting democracy through blockchain, blockchain for the betterment of public service, cryptocurrency landscape and regulation in Europe, disrupting supply chain and logistics using blockchain, and using blockchain to stabilize the grid.
Some of the event speakers include:
• Bruce Porter Jr., CEO, GlobalBoost
• Christian Ferri, President and CEO, BlockStar
• Lasse Makela, Co-Founder and CEO, Invesdor Ltd
• Marcella Atzori, Blockchain Advisor, European Commission
• Marco Robinson, Founder, NKD Technologies LTD
• Patrick Lowry, CEO, Iconiq Lab
• Robin Kiera, Founder, Digitalscouting.de
• Sally Eaves, Speaker and Author, Research Forbes Technology Council London
• Sorin Moisa, Member, European Parliament
• Ted Lin, Head of International Markets, Binance
NKD Technologies is the event’s premier gold sponsor. Requital and Messenger Bank are the gold sponsors. Some of the investment partners are Height Fund, Dapp Store, Velocity Capital, Sansen Capital, and Dade Capital. AVCO is the venture capitalist partner while Iconiq Lab is the accelerator partner.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: