David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, speaks at the BlockShow Americas in Las Vegas organized by BlockShow
Company executives, venture capitalists, blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiasts, investors, members of the media and the press, financial analysts, and startups will participate on the BlockShow Americas 2018 at The Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada on August 20-21, 2018.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake is one of the speakers for this event. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
Drake says, “The Blockchain community has grown significantly in the past months. In line with this, there are multiple trends and development in the space. The BlockShow event provides startups and people interested to understand blockchain technology and cryptos an amazing opportunity to learn from the leading industry experts and an opportunity to help expand their network.”
The two-day event will feature exhibitions from participating companies, panel discussions with the speakers, speeches from guest speakers, pitch sessions, battle discussions with experts, and networking opportunities between the programs. Some of the topics to be discussed are the democracy on blockchain, real estate on blockchain, blockchain laws and regulations, Internet of things and Industrial Revolution, and blockchain education mainstream.
Along with Mr. David Drake, some of the speakers on the event include:
• Anatoly Radchenko, Co-Founder, United Traders
• Bobby Lee, Co-Founder, BTCC
• Cal Evans, Founder, Gresham International
• Gianluca Massini Rosati, CEO and Founder, Xriba
• Johanna Maska, CEO, Global Situation Room, Inc.
• Matej Michalko, CEO and Founder, DECENT
• Mike Butcher, Editor-at-Large, TechCrunch
• Naeem Aslam, CMA, ThinkMarkets
• Nouriel Roubini, CEO, Roubini Macro Associates
• Piper Moretti, CEO, The Crypto Realty Group
• Stephen Brett, CEO and Founder, InMusik
• Victoria Vaughan, CEO, Cointelegraph
The event also features BlockShow Oscar, a competition where startup companies present their solutions. Morning snacks and lunches are provided, as well as after-event networking opportunities are made available for attendees to talk to investors and build their network.
The sponsors of the event include AI Innovation Japan, BEXAM, Buying.com, Coinscious, CryptoFriends, Hosho Group, HYGH, i-House.com, Oxygen Trade, and ScientificCoin. Several companies will participate as the exhibitors in the event which includes ASQ Protocol, AID Coin, Aspire, Blockchain Connect, BTC.com, Celsius Network, Coinflo, CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise Mediterranean, DECENT, ENDO, Ginco Inc., GOZO, MIR COIN, multiexchange, Pithagoras, traceto.io, Wattle Wallet, and X-Block. The partners of this event include Crypto Dinner Club, CryptoFriends, CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise, DECENT, ICObench, and SV Insight. Some of this event’s media partners are Bitcoin.com, BTCMANAGER, COINFOX, crunchbase, Coinspeaker, COINTELLIGENCE, FinTech Weekly, forklog, ICO Buffer, Light Node Media, Toshi Times, and TransMedia Group.com.
About LDJ Capital:
LDJ Capital is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs. LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. The firm is involved in asset management and marketing making of cryptocurrency from, but not limited to, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai.
LDJ Capital has three subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: The Soho Loft News, Family Offices Today, and Times Realty News.
For more information on LDJ Capital, visit: https://ldjcapital.com