David Drake, LDJ Capital Chairman, will speak at this NYC event organized by HOQU and Grand Private Equity
Blockchain experts, investors, startups, academe, media and enthusiasts will gather on Wednesday, March 21st for the Blockchain Cocktail 2018 from 6pm to 10 pm at The Flat NYC – Event Space in 23 West 24th Street in New York City.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake says, “Blockchain technology disrupts many industries and ICOs are increasing. Learn about cryptos and blockchain in this NYC event, and get a glimpse of what the future holds for the cryptocurrency industry.”
There will be two panel discussions on Legal regulation and trends in the various countries of the world, and ICO experience – feedback and suggestions. Moreover, topics on cryptotokens in the gaming industry and latest technologies for business adoption will be discussed.
The speakers, who are top experts in their fields, include:
• Alexander Gryaznov, Founder, CEO Izetex
• Alexey Shmonov, CEO and Co-founder, HOQU
Anna Rekhert, International Marketing, Localization, CryptoMemes Fun Exchange
• Dan A. Raykhman, Co-Founder, Fungible.Network – Asset Tokenization Platform
• David Drake, Chairman, LDJ Capital
• Kenneth A. Goodwin Jr., Former U.S. White House Business Council/Business Forward member
• Max Dilendorf, Partner, Dilendorf & Khurdayan
• Rika Khurdayan, Esq. , Partner, Dilendorf & Khurdayan
• Roman Alterman, Development Manager, DISCIPLINA Blockchain
• Roman Kaufman, Co-founder, IBCG and HOQU
• Ronen Sartena, Director of Business Development, Playhall
• Papuna Ugrekhelidze, Chairman (CEO), National Agency of Public Registry of the Ministry of Justice of Georgia
• Talgat Taskhozhayev, CTO, Grand Private Equity
• William ‘Bill’ Davis III, Managing Director for Tech and Investments, LDJ Capital
According to the organizers, this is an opportunity to learn about the trends of the cryptomarket and fintech from the top experts in the industry. After the conference, an amazing afterparty with cigar and Scotch whisky will be held in The Carnegie Club, one of the exclusive lounge bars in New York.
Event partners include HOQU, Grand Private Equity, WATTUM, DISCIPLINA, DILENDORF KHURDAYAN, Crypto Memes, and LDJ Capital. The media partners include: CoinStaker, Blockchain Radio, CoinPedia.org, #CRYPTODEALERS, Financial One, BTCMANAGER, and The Soho Loft Media Group.
For more details, visit:
We invite you to visit www.TheSohoLoft.com/
THE SOHO LOFT Media Group (www.thesoholoft.com)
The Soho Loft Media Group is a global financial media company with 3 divisions:
THE SOHO LOFT CONFERENCES organizes up to 200+ investor-focused global summits, talks and events annually.
TIMES IMPACT PUBLICATIONS produces relevant content on investing and entrepreneurship that are published and syndicated in 100+ leading online publications and growing.
VICTORIA GLOBAL Communications specializes in client Investor Relations, Public Relations, Branding and Social Media Marketing.
The Soho Loft Media Group is your global partner for your investment and business strategies.
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.845.9652