The Soho Loft Media Group and LDJ Capital support NYC VCs, Angels and ICOs Conference organized by Funding Post in New York City
NEW YORK – April 23, 2018 – The Soho Loft Media Group and LDJ Capital support NYC VCs, Angels and ICOs Conference organized by FundingPost in New York City
Venture capitalists, family offices, angel investors, crypto investors, entrepreneurs and service providers will converge at 22 East 2nd Street in New York City on May 9, 2018 for this exclusive event.
David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, says, “FundingPost is known for organizing world-class events that present great opportunities for attendees to learn, share and network. This will be a very educative and informative event and it shouldn’t be missed by anyone interested in blockchain and ICOs.”
The event will feature panel discussions, fireside chats, keynote, exhibits and networking activities. Attendees will have an opportunity to network with the investor panelists and other professionals in the blockchain and ICO industry at a cocktail party.
Some of the topics to be discussed are how ICOs work, opportunities related to ICOs, how companies are capitalizing on ICOs, who should do an ICO, laws and regulations surrounding ICOs, how to prepare ICOs, what to consider when looking to participate in an ICO, and how to particapte in ICOs. There will also be a discussion on crypto-basics.
Speakers at the event include:
• Andreas Schemm, CEO, VREO
• Caroline Hofmann, COO, Republic
• Chris Georgen, Founder and Chief Architect, TOPL
• David Dehaeck, Co-Founder, Wunder
• Juan Engelbrecht, CEO, MOBU
• Kaze Onguene, Founder and CEO, Braincities Lab
• Martins Bratuskins, Co-Founder and COO, Monetizr
• Matt Oguz, Managing Director, Venture-Science
• Maximilian Lautenschlager, Co-Founder, Managing Partner & Sourcing Director, Iconiq Lab
• Morgan Polotan, Principal, Genacast Ventures
• Patrick Lowry, Co-Founder and CEO, Iconiq Lab
• Paul Menchov, CTO, CoinList Capital
• Sean Koh, CEO and Chairman of Koherent Incorporated, and Angel Investor
• Stephen Smith, Technology and Life Sciences Director, BDO USA
• Steve Kuh, CEO, Bonafi/Group Project
• Sydney Lai, Head Of Strategy – Token Foundry, Consensys
• Tristan Littlejohn, Co-Founder and CEO, Based Global
Sponsors for this event are Based Global, BDO USA, Braincities, Crowded.com, Group Project, Iconiq Lab, LDJ Capital, McCarter & English, MOBU, Monetizr, TOPL, VREO and Wunder. Media sponsors include Alley Watch, Angel Capital Association, Blockchain Beach, BoogarLists, Decentralized ID, Disruptive Technologies, GarysGuide, National Venture Capital Association, Nolcha Creative Events Agency, Qrypto Queens, ReadWriteWeb, StartupDigest, StartupReport, The Soho Loft Media Group, The State of Women, VC Experts and Women Investing In Women.
For more details, visit:
We invite you to visit www.TheSohoLoft.com/
THE SOHO LOFT Media Group (www.thesoholoft.com)
The Soho Loft Media Group is a global financial media company with 3 divisions:
THE SOHO LOFT CONFERENCES organizes up to 200+ investor-focused global summits, talks and events annually.
TIMES IMPACT PUBLICATIONS produces relevant content on investing and entrepreneurship that are published and syndicated in 100+ leading online publications and growing.
VICTORIA GLOBAL Communications specializes in client Investor Relations, Public Relations, Branding and Social Media Marketing.
The Soho Loft Media Group is your global partner for your investment and business strategies.
For inquiries, contact email@example.com or call 212.845.9652