LDJ Capital supports the CryptoCompare Digital Asset Summit organized by CryptoCompare
Financial institutions, cryptocurrency enthusiasts, company executives, financial analysts, media, banking executives, investors, and entrepreneurs will gather for the CryptoCompare Digital Asset Summit taking place at 1 Old Billingsgate Walk in London, United Kingdom on June 12, 2019.
LDJ Capital’s Chairman David Drake says, “We are now seeing the working products bringing in revenue. With STOs on the rise and there are stronger calls for implementation of regulation for cryptos and ICOs, I am very excited to see what’s in store for the industry this year.”
The summit features an exhibition, panel discussions, and speeches from the keynote speakers. There will also be opportunities for networking and refreshment breaks throughout the whole event for all the attendees. Some of the topics for this summit include the UK’s crypto regulation, stablecoins and its future, challenges and opportunities from finance to crypto, industry insight on crypto policies and regulations, consumer protection, and more.
Here are some of the speakers featured in the event:
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Author, Mastering Bitcoin
- Gillian Dorner, Deputy Director of Financial Services Domestic Strategy, HM Treasury
- Kyle O’Connor, Product Development Specialist, Nasdaq
- Martin Etheridge, Head of Notes Operations, Bank of England
- Meltem Demirors, Chief Strategy Officer, CoinShares
- Peter McCormack, Podcaster, What Bitcoin Did
- Sam Chadwick, Group Innovation Lead, UBS
- Teana Baker-Taylor, Executive Director, Global Digital Finance
- Ted Lin, Chief Growth Officer, Binance
- Thomas J. Lee, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Fundstrat Global Advisors
The partners of this summit include Archax, Bequant, BitAssist, Caspian, CEX.io, Chainalysis, Crypto UK, Global Digital Finance, Solidus Labs, What Bitcoin Did podcast, and Zero Carbon Project. Some of the companies and exhibitors attending the summit include the Bank of England, Binance, Fundstrat, Galaxy Digital, HM Revenue and Customs, HM Treasury, J. P. Morgan, London Stock Exchange Group, Nasdaq, and UBS, with Bloomberg, CNBC, CNN, Forbes, Financial Times, and Reuters as some of the attending media in the summit. The media partners of this event include AltFi, AMBCrypto, Bitcoin Magazine, Blockonomi, Blokt, Financial News, Cointelegraph, Cointelligence, Financial IT, NewsBTC, and LDJ Capital.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, and recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrencies.
LDJ Cayman Fund is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. The firm is involved in asset management and market-making of cryptocurrency from, but not limited to, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Dubai.
LDJ Capital has three divisions:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Capital Advisory and LDJ Cayman Fund.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: The Soho Loft News and Family Offices Today.
For more information on LDJ Capital, visit: https://ldjcapital.com/