David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital and The Soho Loft Media Group, speaks at the Fintech Week New York in New York, New York organized by Fintech Worldwide Ltd
NEW YORK – June 19, 2018 – Venture capitalists, investors, startups, government, innovators, and academics will be converging on July 31 – August 2, 2018 at Thomson Reuters, Times Square in New York, New York for this highly anticipated event.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake is one of the keynote speakers. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was still unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
Drake says, “Fintech has been disrupting the financial sector for several years now. As with blockchain, it’s shaking up incumbents and traditional services. This New York event will highlight the impact that Fintech has done over the years and also explore its future.”
The three-day event will feature panel and keynote discussions, and pitch sessions. Several coffee networking breaks are scheduled, which will allow the delegates to connect with the experts and mingle with their colleagues and potential partners. The topics up for discussion include investing in blockchain, economics of blockchain, blockchain 2020, blockchain trends, fintech 2020, money game changers, fintech trends, and venture capitalists point of view – following the money.
Some of the event speakers include:
• Andrew Rollins, CEO, everbloom
• Brittany Laughlin, Founding Partner, Lattice Ventures
• Caroline Kassie, Partner, Blockchange Ventures
• David Pakman, Partner, Venrock
• Filip Karaicic, CEO, Review Network
• Helene Panzarino, MD Rainmaking Colab, Rainmaking
• Kari Larsen, Counsel, Reed Smith LLP
• Sean Nasiri, Managing Director, SSN Holdings
• Sydney Lai, Head Of Strategy – Token Foundry, ConsenSys
• Valeska Pederson Hintz, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
The media partners for this event include 100X, ATC, Security Solutions Watch, CEX.IO, Fintech News, Island Media Productions, Blockchain Focus, Review Network,Fintech Weekly, Peer2Peer Finance News, Brave New Coin, BloggersIdeas,ICOHolder, Digital NYC, Distributed and The Soho Loft Media Group.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: