Browsing through the social media, we found some views by Danielle Hunt, of the millennial generation, on love and relationship in her FB page. These are:
- When I have a man, I’m obsessed. There could be like 100 guys in the room, and I’ll still be staring at him. I’m loyal like that.
- If a woman makes you crazy then it is out of love.
- Not single, not taken, just waiting for someone real.
- Silence is deadly when used correctly.
- I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions & unnecessary conversations.
- One does not simply ignore a woman they claim to like…. And then expect them to “Not” feel rejected.
- Be as picky with your men as you are with your selfies.
- I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes and wants to play with it
- Some men only want women for sex. Why are they surprised that some women want them only for their money?
- Love will always drive you mad. If it doesn’t, it’s not love.
Do you agree?