The Soho Loft Conferences and Victoria Global support RealCap Chicago: Introducing Online Capital to Real Estate Entrepreneurs, organized by American Homeowner Preservation, to be held in Chicago, IL, on September 29, 2016
Real estate entrepreneurs, VCs, angels, corporate investors, family offices, EB5 real estate investors, exhibiting companies, service providers, real estate professionals, real estate crowdfunding sites/platforms, academia and media will be attending this exclusive conference that will be held at One Financial Place, 440 S. LaSalle St., Chicago, IL.
David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, says, ” This conference will bring together leading real estate crowdfunding professionals and platforms in the country. It is a must-attend event for those who want to learn the developments and predictions of real estate crowdfunding and how to pitch a real estate project and get it funded online.”
The conference will feature several topics including:
- The evolution of real estate crowdfunding
- Where we were, where we are and where we want to be
- How crowdfunding for realty works
- Legal ins and outs of crowdfunding
- Attracting institutional capital
- Direct public offering for realty
- Finding and accessing capital
- Social impact and community investments
- Making an impact with the crowd
- Mission-related investing
- Crowdfunding for non-accredited investors: Reg. A+ and IL intrastate exemption
- Telling the story behind your project, and
- Marketing to attract investors.
It will also feature pitch workshop for entrepreneurs who are serious about pitching their business ideas to investors. During the workshop, entrepreneurs’ pitches will be completely destructed and they will be helped to formulate concise and clean pitches that comprise of only investors look for when considering an investment. There will be networking breaks, after-event cocktail party, and exhibition showcasing different amazing projects. Attendees will get a program kit with profiles of speakers, investors, and sponsors.
The event will be moderated by Markley S. Rodrick, Crowdfunding Attorney at Flaster/Greenberg; Jorge Newbery, Founder and CEO, American Homeowner Preservation; Scott Purcell, Founder and CEO of FundAmerica; and Amy Kirsch, Peer Realty. Keynote speakers include:
- Adapia D’Errico, Chief Marketing Officer, Patch of Land
- Anthony Zeoli, Crowdfunding Attorney/ Partner, Freeborn and Peters LLP
- Ben Armstrong, VP Operations, Groundfloor
- Ben Bingham, Founder, 3Sisters Sustainable Management
- Ben Schulman, Director of Communications, Small Change
- Bhavik Dani, Dealflow Officer, Equity Roots
- Brian Duggan, President, Guardian Capital
- Charisse Conanan Johnson, CFA, General Partner, Bulldog Innovation Group/ Director, Next Street/ Founder, Charisse Says
- Daniel Kelly, Head of Marketing, PeerRealty
- Daniel Mulcahy, Managing Director, ZacksInvest
- David Doig, President, Chicago Neighborhood Initiatives
- Eve Picker, Founder and President, Small Change
- Georgia Quinn, CEO and Co-Founder, iDisclose
- Heather Schwarz, Co-Founder, EarlyShares.com
- John Uhlein, Founder, Grenadier Capital, LLC
- Jordan Fishfeld, Founder and CEO, CFX
- Jordan Uditsky, Attorney, Gould & Ratner LLP
- Jorge Newbery, Founder and CEO, American Homeowner Preservation
- Markley S. Rodrick, Crowdfunding Attorney, Flaster/Greenberg
- Marty Coyne, Chief Technology Officer, Connected Investors
- Michael Norton, Vice President of Business Development, Houlihan Capital
- Scott Jordan, Vice President, HealthiosXchange
- Scott Purcell, Founder and CEO, FundAmerica
- Sean Connolly, Managing Partner, Strata Investments LLC
- Verria Kelly, Chief Operations Officer, American Homeowner Preservation
Sponsors of this conference are American Homeowner Preservation, Flaster Greenberg, and Small Change.
Times Realty News is the media sponsor.
For more details, visit:
Watch out for more conferences happening across the country and the world, the next one may be in your city. To get VIP access to major conferences that intersect finance with key industries and for other exciting perks and benefits, consider the annual membership programs at www.thesoholoft.com/vipmembers.
Visit http://thesoholoft.com/upcoming-conferences/ for more information on upcoming and past events, and www.thesoholoft.com for general information.
THE SOHO LOFT Media Group (www.thesoholoft.com)
The Soho Loft Media Group is a global financial media company with 3 divisions:
THE SOHO LOFT CONFERENCES organizes up to 200+ investor-focused global summits, talks and events annually.
TIMES IMPACT PUBLICATIONS produces relevant content on investing and entrepreneurship that are published and syndicated in 100+ leading online publications and growing.
VICTORIA GLOBAL Communications specializes in client Investor Relations, Public Relations, Branding and Social Media Marketing.
The Soho Loft Media Group is your global partner for your investment and business strategies. For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.845.9652
Learn more about the new leaders emerging in the RECF space.
Social networks have become part of daily life to a point where people can no longer do without them.
Nestled on a private island, One&Only The Palm Dubai is included in my list of the Top 10 Dubai boutique resorts. Read on.