LDJ Capital will be attending the Fifth Private Banking & Family Office Summit Asia organized by the Banyan Legacy, The Sorority and Convention of Independent Financial Advisors in Qingdao, Shandong Province, China
Family offices, private banks, trusts, independent wealth managers, insurance & brokers, investment houses, law firms, consulting firms, fund management, securities, offshore companies, asset management, real estate companies, accounting house, lifestyle management, technology providers, immigration and charity management will be attending this exclusive summit that will be held on September 7-9, 2016 in Qingdao, Shandong Province, China.
David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, says, “This annual event is like no other. It brings together knowledgeable and experienced professionals in private banking and family office industries. It is a great opportunity to learn the insights of family wealth management and succession.” He will be speaking in this event.
The summit topics include:
- Approaches Of Designing A Rational Family Inheritance Structure, And Continuous And Long-Term Sharing Of Family Wealth Among Family Members
- Top Principle To Be Successful In Family Wealth Management And Succession
- The Best Option Of Family Wealth Inheritance
- How Qingdao Can Create The Family Management Center That Will Benefit Both The Country And Her People
- The Fundamental Goal Of Family Wealth Management
- Sharing Of Investment Philosophy Across Economic Cycle From A Female Perspective
- Decade For Tree, Century For People
- The Inevitable “She” Power In Family Succession
- How To Select A Long-Term Partner With Same Value Proposition
- Finding Your Investment Bible
- Comparison Between Chinese Families And American Families
- Chinese Family Offices Now And Then
- Legal Perspective Of Family Wealth Management And Succession
- Family’S Trusts Now And Then; and
- Case Study Of Global Tax Planning.
The three-day summit will also feature closed-door sessions, Guzheng & tea ceremonies, luncheons, group photo sessions, and coffee/networking breaks.
The event will be moderated by Andy Liu, founder of Banyan Legacy, and secretary-general of Chinese & Foreign Entrepreneurs Alliance.
Keynote speakers include:
- Agnes Wong, Tax Partner, PwC Jones Lang LaSalle
- Andrew Yen, Founder, Pan He Family Office
- Antoine KUO, Founder, Griffin Plutus Family Office
- CHEN Ji Wu, Chairman, V. Stone Capital
- CHEN Kai, Director, China Will Centre and Partner, Zhongkai & Partners Attorneys at Law
- David Drake, Chairman and Founder, LDJ Capital
- Dr. David Long, Former President, Dept. of Education, California
- James WU, Founder, Triumph Family Office
- Jennifer Lai, CEO Asia, Henley & Partners
- Joseph FAN, Director of Institute of Global Economics and Finance, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Justin Patterson, Member of the Mellon Family
- Linda Mack, President, Mack International Inc.
- MA Jian, General Manager, ICBC – Private Bank
- Qingdao Municipal Government Officer
- Sherrie DAI, Managing Director, Fosun Group – Wealth Management
- WANG Jing, General Manager, CMB – Private Bank
- WANG Yanzhuo, Executive President, GM of Family Office, Zhongrong International Trust Cp., Ltd
- YANG Hui, Founder, HAN Family Office
- ZHANG Jing, Asia CEO, Rothschild Private Bank
- ZHANG Yong, Founder, Deyu Family Office
Real Estate Chamber of Commerce is the summit’s supporting partner. Its strategic partners are Bank of Qingdao (BQD), Gaoming Consulting, Private Banking and Noah Alumni.
The media supporters are managers of Wealth, CNBC, Wealth Briefing Asia, BanksDaily.com, Banking Business Review, Investment News, Hexun.com, Family Office Review, Private Banking, CBN, JRJ.com, and National Business Daily.
For more details, visit:
Watch out for more conferences happening across the country and the world, the next one may be in your city. To get VIP access to major conferences that intersect finance with key industries and for other exciting perks and benefits, consider the annual membership programs at www.thesoholoft.com/vipmembers.
THE SOHO LOFT Media Group (www.thesoholoft.com)
The Soho Loft Media Group is a global financial media company with 3 divisions:
THE SOHO LOFT CONFERENCES organizes up to 200+ investor-focused global summits, talks and events annually.
TIMES IMPACT PUBLICATIONS produces relevant content on investing and entrepreneurship that are published and syndicated in 100+ leading online publications and growing.
VICTORIA GLOBAL Communications specializes in client Investor Relations, Public Relations, Branding and Social Media Marketing.
The Soho Loft Media Group is your global partner for your investment and business strategies.
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.845.9652
Learn why VCs need to participate in online investing.
Social networks have become part of daily life to a point where people can no longer do without them.
Nestled on a private island, One&Only The Palm Dubai is included in my list of the Top 10 Dubai boutique resorts. Read on.