LDJ Capital and The Soho Loft Media Group supports the Blockchain and Alternative Capital Market Summit in New York City organized by City Blockchain Summit
NEW YORK – April 26, 2018 – Blockchain and cryptocurrency professionals, hedge funds, accredited investors, family offices, and private credit managers will converge on May 17-18, 2018 at The India House in New York City for this much-anticipated summit.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake is one of the speakers. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when everyone was avoiding it. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICO’s. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
He says, “As blockchain disrupt several industries, the need for industry professionals to gain more knowledge about this dynamic ecosystem, increases. This summit will enable them to connect and network with the leading investors and hedge fund managers.”
The two-day event will feature panel discussions, investor one-on-one meetings, a video pitch session, and a charity dinner. A portion of the dinner proceeds will go to Child Life Society.
The topics for discussion include blockchain ICO’s and social media, strategic business planning for real estate private credit or equity fund managers, the future of ICO Investing in 2018 and beyond, blockchain and its impact on healthcare, alternatives to pain and professional athletes who invest in CBD/Cannabis, as well as blockchain and its impact on international ICO markets.
Some of the event speakers include:
• Alex Miles, CEO, VINchain
• Barry Migliorini, President, BGM International
• Brett Finkelstein, Founding Partner, Phyto Partners
• Garrett Goggin, President, Mill Creek Research
• Gary Heitz, COO, Budbo, Inc.
• George Georgiades, Of Counsel, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
• Gunter Freystaetter, Director, USDV Capital
• James McCartney, CEO, Truvincio
• Jose Marquez, CEO, TechLatino
• Scott Licamele, Co-Founder, Sun Fund
The event sponsors are TechLatino, CEO Golf Club, Budbo.io, and CTI Partner. Some of the media partners include FinTech4Good, Cityvest, BarclayHedge, Hedge Fund Association, Child Life Society, EurekaHedge, ICO Holder, Hedge Connection, Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, Computer User, and The Soho Loft Media Group.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (https://ldjcapital.com/
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: