David Drake, Chairman and Founder of LDJ Capital, Speaks at the Middle East Mining Conference in Dubai, UAE
NEW YORK – April 30, 2018 – Mining companies corporate executives, ministers, technology experts, exploring and operating mining firms, geological surveys, investors, key production ad technology solution providers, service providers and other industry experts and leaders in the Middle East will convene at the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on May 7-8, 2018 for this much-anticipated forum.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake is one of the speakers in this forum. He says, “The mining industry in the Middle East has great potential but it is relatively underdeveloped. This forum brings together global industry leaders and technology experts to discuss how to capitalize on these resources. We will discuss a variety of issues that can improve mining productivity and profitability, and make the region more attractive and competitive worldwide.”
The forum will feature keynotes, roundtable sessions, interviews, interactive panel discussions, case study presentations and exhibitions. There will also be networking drinks reception to give attendees an opportunity to connect and build networks. After the main event, there will be a mining investment workshop and a private boat tour on Wednesday, May 9th. There will be 170 attendees, 40 speakers and 20 exhibitors.
Some of the topics to be discussed are regional and global investment opportunities, mining companies’ financing options, regional and international outlook, improving productivity and profitability of mining, new minerals processing & production opportunities, structured mining finance and trade finance, port developments and dry bulk handling, plenary and commodity roundtables, implications of China’s Silk Road development plans on the mining sector, and strategic use of ICT, new survey technology, satellites and telecoms.
Speakers and panelists at the conference include:
• Ahmed Yusuf Feysal, CEO, Maakhir Resources Company
• David Drake, Chairman and Founder, LDJ Capital
• Dilshad Khan, Head of Trading, Dijllah Gold Refinery
• Engr. Salam Al Sharif, Chairman, Sharif Metals
• Gerhard Schubert, Committee Member, Dubai Gold Advisory Group (DGAG)
• Hariharan Sundararajan, CEO and Managing Director, Sakhti Trading Group
• Jan Carnogursky, JD, CEO, Gulf Gold Refinery
• Jim Keravala, CEO, Off World
• Justin Richard, CEO, Alara Resources
• Mohamed Imthiaz, Finance Manager, Emirates Copper Factory
• Naiyer Alam, Managing Director, GN Metal World FZE
• Sanjeev Vohra, Head of Soft Commodities, Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX)
• Sarimah Talib, Head of Sustainability, Finance & Administration, Vale Malaysia Minerals
• Shafeek Mohamed Ahmed, Quarry Manager, Eastern Province Cement Company (EPCCO)
• Steve Halls, Senior Environmental Expert, Ministry of Environment and Climate Affairs, Oman
• Tom James, Co-Founder and Senior Partner, Navitas Resources
Mining zone sponsors include Al Tasnim, Alara Resources, Gulf Mining Materials, Kunooz Oman Holding, Iranian Mines and Mining Industries Development and Renovation Organization (IMIDRO), Savannah Resources Plc, Sayahan Sepehr Asia (SSA), Yildirim Holding A.S. and Zamin Physics Pouya Consulting Enginerring Co.
Exhibitors for this event include ALS Arabia Biyaq LLC, Detonator Blasting & Contracting Co. LLC, Imerys Ceramics and Scania.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: