David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, speaks at the TokenMarket Conference in Gibraltar, British Overseas Territory organized by TokenMarket Ltd.
NEW YORK – May 28, 2018 – Innovators, investors, legislators, fintech regulators, leading venture capitalists, and industry thought leaders will gather on June 28-29, 2018 at the Sunborn Hotel, a 5-star luxurious yacht hotel in Gibraltar for this much-awaited conference.
LDJ Capital Chairman David Drake is one of the keynote speakers. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICO’s. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
David says, “More and more startups are developing innovative technologies that have the potential to transform not only the financial industry but almost all industries. The blockchain economy is challenging various traditional systems and will continue to do so in the years to follow. I am excited to see the different opportunities that this decentralized ecosystem will uncover.”
The two-day event is a combination of panel discussions, keynote talks and fun-filled activities including a bitcoin poker tournament, token party, golf tournament and kite surfing. Experts will share their views and insights on the growing token economy and the current global ecosystem.
Some of the event speakers include:
• Eric Jackson, CEO of CapLinked and author of “PayPal Wars”
• Hartej Singh Sawhney, Co-Founder and President, Hosho
• Jon Matonis, Founding Director, Bitcoin Foundation
• Jonathan Nelson, Managing Director, HACK Fund
• Jonathan Smith, CTO and Co-Founder, Civic
• Jouko Salonen, Head of Blockchain, Treasury of Finland
• Mikko Ohtamaa, CTO, TokenMarket
• Olga Feldmeier, CEO at Smart Valor and Co-founder at Crypto Valley
• Ransu Salovaara, CEO, TokenMarket
• Vinay Gupta, Founder, Mattereum
The Soho Loft Media Group is one of the media partners.
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (https://ldjcapital.com) is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs.
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: